Overlooking the Lombok Sea and covering over 7 hectares of tropical gardens, The Santosa Villas & Resort is the perfect base for a cultural escape, sportive vacation, and business trip or just a well-deserved break.
Only 60 minutes drive from Lombok International Airport and in the heart of Senggigi, our dedicated staff will pamper you, allow you access to the soul of Lombok and make your stay memorable.
Our team will thrive to provide you with personalized service and make sure your experience with us is the serene holiday you have been craving for.
Jln. Raya Senggigi Km. 8
Senggigi, Lombok – 83355
Nusa Tenggara Barat – Indonesia
Phone. +62 370 693090 Fax. +62 370 693175
Follow us on
The Santosa’s strategic beach-front property is ideally located right on Sengigi’s main road along with its’ captivating beachside atmosphere. The resort is within walking distance of ATM Machines, numerous convenience stores, main art market and some of the area’s finest shopping, dining and entertainment.
A total of 194 rooms including 4 Private Pool Villas, 30 Deluxe Suite (6 with Private Pool), 32 Deluxe Cottages and 77 Superior (2 with Ocean View), and 48 Terrace Room. Each room features:
• Wireless internet access
• Cable television and international direct dial telephone
• Individually controlled air conditioning
• Balcony with separate walk-in showers
• In-Room safety box
• Additional amenities include fridge, alarm clock, coffee maker, hairdryer, iron and ironing board.
• Manger on Duty 24 Hours
• 24-hour in-room dining
• Baby sitting services
• Laundry & Dry-cleaning service
• Airport transfers & Taxi service are available upon request
• In House Clinic
• Multilingual hotel staff
• Major credit cards accepted
RESTAURANT, BARS AND LOUNGE
• The Gili Lounge
Is the place to be for business meetings, an espresso or a refreshing drink. Located behind the hotel lobby overlooking the pool, our main lounge offers a wide range of specialty beverages. A snack from our menu will compliment your drink for a relaxing sunset collation to the sound of the waterfall.
• Nusantara Restaurant
Is the main breakfast restaurant that offers a relaxed, warm and friendly atmosphere in a luxury traditional setting. Opens daily, we continue to maintain the standards and traditions by serving delicious freshly cooked international buffet. The restaurant is also the main banquet facility for function and gathering.
• Seaside Restaurant
Is open for lunch and dinner every day. Located close to the swimming pool and Senggigi beach, our Seaside restaurant offers casual dining to the sound of the waves.
• Sunken Bar at Pool area
Our pool bar is operating daily and is a great fun place to try our local specialty or the famous young coconut cocktail.
• 24 hour in-room dining (alternate dining option)
Treat yourself to an evening in, with our round-the-clock dining service. Whether it’s a late-night snack, an early-departure breakfast, or one of our restaurants’ signature dishes. Enjoy a quick meal in the comfort and privacy of your home away from home,
• Boasting the biggest free-form shaped swimming pool in Senggigi. This main pool is just a few steps away from the Senggigi beach.
• Two tennis courts, and table tennis are available for use by guests
• Two golf courses (18 holes) are less than an hour drive from the hotel
• Sport facilities include snorkeling, paddle canoes, windsurfing, body board , deep sea-fishing, scuba diving, water-ski, parasailing and outrigger sailing are all just five minutes away,
• Kid’s corner at pool area,
• Club Arena Spa – providing a complete series of day spa services to delight your senses.
• Language: Indonesian
• Currency: Indonesian Rupiah
• Climate: Tropical with dry weather from April to October. Rainy season from November to March with frequent rainfall,
• Visas: All travelers to Indonesia must be in possession of a passport that is valid for at least six months from the date of arrival. Visa-on-Arrival are available at designated entry airports and sea ports, and valid for 30 days.